Pacific Crest Online Banking lets you do your banking quickly and securely, anytime, anywhere. Online Banking is free and available for individuals and businesses.
Online Banking Basics
- Review account activity conveniently in one place
- View images of checks
- Make external transfers to your bank accounts at other financial institutions
- Transfer funds between eligible Pacific Crest accounts
- Person to Person (P2P) transfers
- Setup numerous event alerts or reminders delivered to your email address
- Bill pay
- Opt to receive eStatements
- Communicate securely with our Client Services Team
FAQ – Online Banking
How Do I Enroll?
If you have an account with us, click here to enroll. Online enrollment requires verification by Pacific Crest to protect your privacy, so the service will not be active immediately. Generally, enrollment in online banking is verified and activated the same business day.
Who Do I Call if I Need Help Using Online Banking?
We’re here to answer your questions during our regular business hours at (800) 335-4126.
What Sort of Security Does Pacific Crest Online Banking Offer?
We have an enhanced login that is called multi-layered authentication and consists of validation and authentication of an individual using more than one method of verification. It helps protect against online fraud by providing an additional layer of protection beyond simply a username and password.