Lobby Banking is now available by appointment
To schedule an appointment:
Or contact our office at 425-670-9600, email@example.com
Safeguarding the health of you and our Pacific Crest team is our top priority and we have taken the following precautions:
- Our team is wearing face coverings and we ask that you wear one as well. This follows the current state and local regulations.
- Plexiglass wellness barriers at our front desk, bankers’ desks, and other areas of the bank in which you are served.
- Signage and floor markings to encourage social distancing.
- We will continue to clean and disinfect by routinely wiping down all hard surfaces after each use.
- Daily employee health and exposure screenings with reinforcement of best health practices.
A “Health and Exposure Screening Questionnaire” will be provided when you arrive. If you are unable to certify, we will not be able to provide service at our office.
You will certify that within the prior 14-days you have not experienced COVID-19 symptoms, not had close contact with someone who is currently sick with COVID-19 (suspected or confirmed), have not attended a large gathering where 6-foot social distancing was not maintained, nor traveled outside of the area where Washington State guidelines were not maintained.
Stay vigilant to protect yourself from scams.
We encourage our clients to remain vigilant for cyber scams. Opportunities for fraudulent emails and malicious websites related to COVID-19 have increased. The following links provide some helpful information and precautions you may take. Defending Against COVID-19 Cyber Scams – CISA and the Federal Trade Commission.
We remain committed to helping with all your financial needs and we look forward to seeing you again.