Pacific Crest’s Online and Mobile App platforms offer a unified experience: Whether logging in from a smartphone, tablet or PC your digital banking experience have a similar look and feel, making it easier to navigate and get things done.
Online Banking Basics
Our online banking system integrates the latest industry features and offers clients enhanced ease of use. For those enrolled in online banking, learn more about recent updates and the simple one-time instructions you’ll need to follow to activate your account.
- Review account activity conveniently in one place from any device
- View images of checks
- Mobile Banking App with Mobile Deposit
- Make external transfers to your bank accounts at other financial institutions (minimum $100 transfer)
- Transfer funds between eligible Pacific Crest accounts
- Person-to-Person (P2P) payment (minimum $10)
- Picture Pay
- Set up numerous account alerts delivered to your text or email
- Bill pay
- Opt to receive Online Statements
- Communicate securely with our Client Services Team
Enrolling in Personal Online Banking
Follow these directions to verify and set up your online account.
From a web browser, click on the orange “Personal Banking” button at the top of the page and follow the prompts:
- Agree to Terms and Conditions
- Account number
- Account Type: Checking or Certificate of Deposit. For Money Market, please select Checking.
- Last four digits of your Social Security number or Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Zip Code
- The security code you receive by either text message or phone call.
- Create a permanent password
FAQ – Online Banking
After initial set up, I want to reset my password. What do I do?
Go to settings in the upper right corner, select “Login Help” and then from the dropdown menu, select “Forgot Username” or “Forgot or Reset Password” and follow the prompts. You will need to verify your security information, including your account number.
Can I set up account alerts?
Yes. Pacific Crest has established several pre-set alerts for your protection. For example, you will now receive a text message alert any time your email address, password or phone number is changed. You can customize your alerts in account settings.
Will I have access to my previous transaction and statement history?
You will have access to up to 24 months of transaction and statement history. To access older account history, contact us directly.
Can I download the new Mobile Banking App and access my accounts, or do I need to log in to Online Banking system from a web browser the first time?
You must initially access your account from a web browser. Both platforms will require you to verify your security information the first time you log in. Please see the Mobile Banking App section on this page.
Where can I view the Online Banking Agreement?
Pacific Crest’s Online Banking Agreement.
How can I protect my security and privacy?
Your security and privacy are one of the utmost importance to Pacific Crest Saving Bank. To protect both you and your accounts, we recommend that you visit www.paccrest.com/security and www.paccrest.com/privacy-policy.
I use Mint, QuickBooks or Quicken, what will I need to do?
You can establish an automatic download from Pacific Crest’s Online Banking to Mint, QuickBooks or Quicken. Instructions can be found in our Financial Tools & Resources.
Who Do I Call if I Need Help Using Online Banking?
We’re here to answer your questions during our regular business hours at (800) 335-4126 or (425) 670-9600.