Pacific Crest Online Banking lets you do your banking quickly and securely, anytime, anywhere. Online Banking is free and available for individuals and businesses.
Online Banking Basics
- Review account activity conveniently in one place
- View images of checks
- Make external transfers to your bank accounts at other financial institutions
- Transfer funds between eligible Pacific Crest accounts
- Person-to-Person (P2P) payment
- Setup numerous event alerts or reminders delivered to your email address
- Bill pay
- Opt to receive Online Statements
- Communicate securely with our Client Services Team
FAQ – Online Banking
How Do I Enroll?
Business clients will need to contact Client Services at (800) 335-4126 for your login credentials before enrolling.
For all other clients with a Pacific Crest account, please click here to enroll.
Who Do I Call if I Need Help Using Online Banking?
We’re here to answer your questions during our regular business hours at (800) 335-4126.
What Sort of Security Does Pacific Crest Online Banking Offer?
We have an enhanced login that is called multi-layered authentication and consists of validation and authentication of an individual using more than one method of verification. It helps protect against online fraud by providing an additional layer of protection beyond simply a username and password.