E-SIGN DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT
This E-Sign Disclosure and Consent (“Disclosure”) applies to all Communications for those products, services and Accounts offered by Pacific Crest Savings Bank that are not otherwise governed by the terms and conditions of an alternative electronic disclosure and consent. PLEASE NOTE: Consenting to receive Communications under this Disclosure will not automatically enroll you in e-Statements.
The words “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Pacific Crest Savings Bank, with whom you have your Account, and the words “you” and “your” mean you, the individual(s) or entity identified on the Account(s). As used in the Disclosure, “Account” means the account you have with us. “Communication” means any customer agreements or amendments thereto, monthly billing or account statements, tax statements, disclosures, notices, responses to claims, transaction history, privacy policies and all other information related to the product, service or Account, including but not limited to information that we are required by law to provide to you in writing.
- Scope of Communications to Be Provided in Electronic Form
You agree that we may provide you with any Communications that we may choose to make available in electronic format, to the extent allowed by law, and that we may discontinue sending paper Communication to you, unless and until you withdraw your consent as described below. Your consent to receive electronic communications and transactions includes, but is not limited to:
- All legal and regulatory disclosures and communications associated with the Account or the product or service available through Online Banking for your Account. As an example, Pacific Crest Savings Bank may choose to send by e-mail legally required notification of changes to terms and conditions related to Online Banking.
- Notices or disclosures about a change in the terms of your Account or associated payment feature and responses to claims.
- Privacy policies and notices.
- Monthly (or other periodic) billing or account statements for your Account(s) or such other Communications that we may include from time to time as part of the enrollment in the e-Statements program (“e-Statements”).
- Your consent to receive electronic communications does not automatically enroll you in e-Statements. You must complete a separate enrollment to stop receiving by U S. Mail paper account statements (and any other types of Communications we may include in e-Statements).
All Communications that we provide to you in electronic form will be provided either (1) via e-mail, (2) by access to a web site that we will designate in an e-mail notice we send to you at the time the information is available, (3) to the extent permissible by law, by access to a web site that we will generally designate in advance for such purpose, or (4) by requesting you download a PDF file containing the Communication.
You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications in electronic form by calling us at either 800-335-4126 (toll free) or 425-670-9600, or by contacting us at 3500 188th St. S.W. Suite 575, Lynnwood, WA, 98037. At our option, we may treat your provision of an invalid e-mail address, or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid e-mail address, as a withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications; however your access and use of Online Banking may be terminated. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
It is your responsibility to provide us with true, accurate and complete e-mail address, contact, and other information related to the Disclosure and your Account(s), and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update information (such as your e-mail address) through Online Banking, by calling us at either 800-335-4126 (toll free) or 425-670-9600, or by contacting us at 3500 188th St. S.W. Suite 575, Lynnwood, WA, 98037.
In order to access, view, and retain electronic Communications that we make available to you, you must have:
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer’s hard drive or other data storage unit;
- An e-mail account with an Internet service provider and e-mail software in order to participate in our electronic Communications programs;
- A personal computer, operating system and telecommunications connections to the Internet capable of receiving, accessing, displaying, and either printing or storing Communications received from us in electronic form via a plain text-formatted e-mail or by access to our web site using one of the browsers specified below.
- Adobe Reader version 8.0 or higher
- Windows 2000 or later version running either Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher or Firefox version 3.0 or higher, or Macintosh OSX 10.2 or higher running Safari web browser.